Thursday, July 30, 2009

Live-Blogging The Carnival

Your favorite roving reporter will be live-blogging the 40th annual Watermelon Carnival for the Bodock Times. The Watermelon Carnival will start Friday and I encourage all of you to come by and visit, especially our local bloggers like Mandy at Mommy Cracked or the wild and unpredictable Crystal at Boobs, Injuries and Dr. Pepper.
There will be a whirlwind of media covering the Carnival this year. I have not received confirmation but I am sure that the Skinny Moose Media will be live-streaming all Saturday. RapidPulse Radio should be here spinning tunes and doing interviews, and the Morning Show with Doug Leier at 790 KFGO will be set up near the pavillion. Should be a lot of Fun!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

So wish I could have been there! I hear so much about that festival! I was tied up with vacation bible school. Doing it for Jesus! Haha!

Can't wait to hear about it!