Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Marians' Blog Recovery


My great friend Marian at Marians Hunting Stories is in the hospital for a couple of days having, what we hope is minor surgery. She will not be blogging but I am sure she will want to know what we are all up to. Please go by her site and leave a get well comment. I wish you all could meet this fantastic southern woman and enjoy her friendship like I have.

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Kristine said...

I'll keep a good thought for Marian. Thanks for letting us know Rex.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Marian said...

Thanks Rex...you are a good man!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home