Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Saturday morning, the first thing we had to do was fix the wheel on the tractor. This ended up taking an hour, because of course, we had the wrong tools and bearings.
We got the tractor in the field about 9 AM.
We then got the grain buggy hooked to the other tractor and Dad and Paul took off to help Trent.
This left Bobby, Burney and me to start working on replacing gunrest in all the stands, recutting shooting lanes, repairing rotted stands and touching up the fields we had decided needed extra clover.
Here I am, putting clover on the little field where Burney killed a bruiser of a buck last year. Burney replaced the floor in the stand and put camo on it while I took the seeder and made sure the ground was covered in clover seed.