Thursday, November 01, 2007

Let's Move On

Thanks to everyone that read my spooky stories, I hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed writing them. I have 4 or 5 more that I will post as time goes on. Thanks.
If you saw a giant deer in a Batman costume last night, it was Thunderhoof. After he got back and we split up his loot, we decided our next project would be a Christmas Photo of all the bloggers together with Thunderhoof. If you are interested, please send me a photo from 15-18 feet away from you. (you too, Kristine) We will try and work on it and get it done before the holidays. Thanks to everyone for reading, please leave comments and come back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not visible to camera lenses.

No wait, I think if you take a picture of me, it steals my soul.

Yeah, that's it.

Anonymous said...

That's a pretty cool idea, Rex. I'll have to send you one this weekend...