Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A Cool Outdoor Journal


He calls himself BeaverKill and he blogs out of New Jersey. I have been very entertained reading his journal. His descriptions make you feel part of the hunt and he takes wonderful and colorful pictures of wildlife. He hunts hard like the rest of us and sometimes the old buck gives him the slip, but he is faithful to his journal and tells us exactly what happened. He is a very good writer. Go read him and learn something. The name of his blog is Beaverkills' Outdoor Journal.

1 comment:

Dan (aka Beaverkill) said...

Thanks for the kind words..with one correction..The big old buck seems to ALWAYS get away..LOL..Now you forced me to keep up on my journal..Hope you enjoy reading about my season as much as I enjoy the experience...Good Hunting All!