Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sneaking Around

Everything is done at the famous Christmas Place Hunting Club. The only thing left to do now is find a big buck to hunt. When you are dealing with lying crooked lawyers it can get complicated. I wrote about this last year and it is still true.

You have to get out in the woods and walk.
Scouting can take a long time and of course
you have to keep it secret.

Here is a pic of me in a section of woods that
we call The Lost 40. A beautiful patch of woods
filled with old hardwoods.

4 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Dazd said...

I'm going scouting this weekend I hope. Gonna take my camera too and hopefully get some pics.

Maybe Thunderhoof's cousin lives near me.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Editor said...

could be, watch out for trains

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Marian said...

I just love that area...so peaceful, quiet and beautiful. If I were Thunderhoof, I would hide out there! :)

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Thats a nice looking patch of woods. I love the visibility, compared to the jungle I usually hunt.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home