Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sincere Apology


Gobblers' Roost, MS> I returned this morning from my trip to the famous Christmas Place to try and play golf this afternoon with Old Scratch and the rest of the guys.
Hope the sun stays out and it stays warm. The shed hunting was a disaster, there seemed to be a miscommunication with Camo on what we were looking for. Sheds, Armadillos, it's all the same to her.
I was going to sleep late this morning, but who the hell can sleep with all those damn turkeys gobbling outside the window! Jeez! Would someone please come down here and eradicate those varmints!
I owe a sincere apology to my friend Jeff Murray at Jeffs'Outdoor Notebook. I posted on his blog that turkey season opens in two weeks. I was wrong. The youth season opens this coming weekend! Oh well, I'm sure he will enjoy mine and Spencers' pics on the internet while that 12 feet of snow builds up outside his window. Try not to freeze to death!

No comments: