Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Interview With Thunderhoof

Each year the Bodock Times has an in-depth interview with Thunderhoof on the state of the deer herd and the efforts of the members of the famous Christmas Place Hunting Club to mount his head on the wall.
Please check out the interview from last year.
ed.- We are pleased to have Thunderhoof in the studio today to help us understand what is going on at the famous Christmas Place. So, what does the season look like this year for the hunters?
Thoof- Very good, a mild year and great spring and summer has made all the deer fat and sleek. We have gazoodles of big bucks running amok this year and they are all ready for opening day.
ed.- anything special we should look for?
Thoof- Yes, my cousin is visiting for awhile and left a shed antler that is making all the idiot hunters go ga-ga. It is 10 points on one side.
ed.- Is Trent or Paul a threat to get you this year?
Thoof- No, Trent is confused and hunting the same stand over and over. Paul is too busy shooting six-points to stay in the woods long enough to even see me.
ed.- the kids Spencer and Michael are making a game of it this year, and Drew got a nice one last year too.
Thoof- I can't smell those two little ones, but they usually make so much noise I don't need to. Drew, got a deer because now that he has it, we will never see him again. He is chasing girls. Mark is as usual no factor.
ed.- What about Rex?
Thoof- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, yeah right, even though I love the portrait.
ed.- Hershel is going to hunt hard this year, any thoughts?
Thoof- We have an understanding, he doesn't shoot at me anymore and I don't wake him up.
ed.- Burney?
Thoof- You must be kidding. The members will get their usual few deer, but my cousin is safe and none of the guest will get anything unless Terry Cutrare shows up. He always takes a nice deer and Jones is still pitiful, I will probably scare him again. He is pretty funny when I sneak up and snort at him.
ed.- Rex has been inviting a bunch of bloggers like Marian and Dazed to visit?
Thoof- all the bloggers are full of it, even though the women are petty hot! I read their blogs and have been to their hunting areas. Please!! None of them has any idea how to get a big deer. Matt and Othmar might accidently pop a doe but are no threat to do any real damage. I like Othmars hat though. None of the other bloggers has a chance of getting a deer. I will see them all at the Outdoor Bloggers Summit in Phoenix though.
I've got to run, Hershel is planting clover and I have to show him a few spots that I would like him to plant.
ed.- so wraps up another interview with Thunderhoof, King of the Deer.

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good, good stuff! Maybe someday someone will be able to shut up that 'ole thunderhoof.

GUYK said...

Hmmm, next time you see him see if he has a fishing report..I am hoping them crappie in that beautiful lake have grown some..

GUYK said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Editor said...

GuyK, just remember to bring an extra large wheelbarrow next time you come. I want you to be able to bring out at least one of our crappie.

Anonymous said...

I guess he laid it down for you guys, Rex.

By the way, who is this ed guy who did the interview? Nobody mentioned anything about ed. Maybe he's the one who'll take down Thunderhoof or his cousin this season.

Marian Ann Love said...

No phillip - I will! :)

Editor said...

Ha-Ha, the ed or editor laughs at both of you. That stupid deers' head is going to be above my fireplace this year.

Anonymous said...

My first experience with a Thunderhoof interview. Does he know Santa's Reindeer?

Anonymous said...

Thunderhoof and I got together on his talking points before your interview. It took a lot of convincing to make him go through it again. He thinks your an idiot,Ed. Oh by the way we have revised our agreement somewhat. See you at the pole.

Editor said...

thank you for your commentary, Remo

Anonymous said...

You are welcome, Scopy

Anonymous said...

Funny post. I saw you deleted a comment. Did you finally get some hate mail? I know you've been hoping for some.

Unknown said...

Very Cool! Thanks!

Editor said...

no hate mail yet, dammit.
I'm having a few problems with Old Scratch.

Anonymous said...

Even when I'm innocent he blames me. I don't know what he deleted but it didn't come from me. Thunderhoof however has been upset about being misquoted and has threatened a dos attack. I'm trying to talk him out of it.

Editor said...

dos attack???

Anonymous said...

Denial of service, Maestro

Editor said...

you see, that's the problem, everytime that stupid deer opens his mouth, all kinds of weird problems arise. I'm thinking about getting one of those giant rabbits, like that Harvey, he seems pretty nice.

Anonymous said...

Who in the hell is Harvey the Rabbit?

Editor said...

you are starting to get it, my friend. I will introduce you.

Anonymous said...

I've got a rabbit hound.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rex, Go ask Alice about those rabbits when she's 10 feet tall. Kind of Scary.

Anonymous said...

PnD16Z Your blog is great. Articles is interesting!

Anonymous said...

ElFB66 Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

Good job!

Anonymous said...

flG4Tz Wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

Good job!