Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday Again


Joe Dirt sent a pic of a nice turkey he took a few years ago.

We did not make camp this weekend. It was cold, rainy and the wind was blowing about 40 miles per hour. The kids had no desire to sit around all day doing nothing.
I worked on some stories, watched TV and kept the fire going. I did watch National Treasure last night. Makes you wonder where in the world do I get my ideas from doesn't it. Hope the weather is better today and tonight is the big social party of the season here. As a world famous blogger, I am sure I will be signing autographs, and meeting the rich and famous at Snookys' Party.

3 comments:

Marian Ann Love said...

Have fun at Snookys' Party Rex!

Dazd said...

Awwww crap! I missed National Treasure last night. Oh well, I was mesmerized by Planet Earth on the discovery channel.

Editor said...

always a fun movie, and was part of the thinking behind my story of the strange rock carvings