Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Callie is Crazy

But what a way to go! She is brash, sexy, wild and free. She goes by the name Callistre. Like all women, she has fallen in love with Thunderhoof, and Camo even gave her a bark of approval. She blogs at My Style. I have to admit (like all men) her avatar caught my attention and has been about to drive me crazy. She is a fun read and I welcome her to the world of hunting. Now I need to concentrate on blogging.

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Callie said...

And YOU are FAB! How sweet of you!
Thank you my friend. Will let you all know when I am in your area- give me something to blog about...Wild and hunting...LOL

cheers!
callie

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Kristine said...

We definitely need more women in hunting, especially the wild ones.

I'll stopped by the blog once, but didn't have time to stay long. I'll pop by again soon.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home