Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Poor Camo

When we go to the famous and deserted Christmas Place Dog Kennel, I tell Camo to please not get to excited, but she always ignores me. After running around and checking everything out, she heads for the front yard and sets up a watch on the road. She looks way down the gravel road to the right and then way down to the left as she waits. I tell her that Othmar is coming but probably not this weekend. She stares at me and goes back to watching. I tell her that Phillip promised he would come and so did Kevin and Matt but not this weekend. She gives me those sorrowful eyes. She reads my blog and knows all about all of you. She does know that GuyK is coming in a few weeks and has her place picked out to lie in the shade on The Othmar pontoon boat. She keeps a sharp eye out waiting for all of y'all. Come on soon, summer is racing past!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I drive the bulldozer if I come?

Editor said...

sure, but Camo likes to drive too

Anonymous said...

Poor Camo. I'll have to make sure and bring some doggie treats if I ever make it to the Christmas Place. Dedication like that must be rewarded.

franx said...

Nice dog..look so smart..
Iam dog lover