Monday, June 25, 2007

An Alpha Hunter


I don't know either, so don't email me. Yes, it is a strange name for a hunting blog. The new link I have picked up is from Springfield, MO from a hunter and outdoorsman named Darrell. He has pics, stories,interesting tidbits and also explores the business side of blogging and hunting. He is a wonderful addition to all the hunting blogs and I am glad to have him listed in my sidebar. I think he will also be a great help as part of the Outdoor Bloggers Summit.
He blogs at AlphaTrilogy. Obviously, an alpha Male type guy! Go over and give him a read, you will be impressed.

6 comments:

Callie said...

Alpha Males Rawk!

Anonymous said...

Darrell has some good ideas about the Summit. He also has good taste in blogs. Several of our friend's blogs made the Top 100 on his site.

How cool is that?

blogagog said...

Hey, don't you guys ever hunt fish? They tast a lot better than deer.

Editor said...

Blogagog, you must like your toast with caviar.

Dash said...

It's a good blog. I like it. Thanks for the tip.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention. BTW, blogagog, I just returned from a fish 'hunt' - a great spearfishing trip on Bull Shoals Lake in Arkansas. I'd still rather eat deer, though.