Friday, June 29, 2007

Pre- Fourth Weekend


Heat Wave, MS> We are loading up and heading to camp for a big pre- fourth of July weekend. I am guessing 15-18 people will be there for another fun filled weekend. My shanking lawyer brother Paul is supposed to bring steaks for tonight. Everyone remembers that the last time he was too bring supper, he brought a bag of Oreos, bread and peanut butter. Hope we don't get a repeat.
Bob and Marian are coming to spend the day Saturday. I am sure my Dad will put them to work. The girls are staking out The Othmar for a suntan and laying out party. I bet Miss Firecracker would love that.
Denises' son Josh is here and is always a good sport and camp guy. He and Spencer are ready to take off on the 4-wheelers. Ghost Stories around the fire tonight. Guess I ought to print mine out to use.
Guess there will be light blogging through the 4th, have a happy holiday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like big fun, Rex. Enjoy your holiday.

Me, I'm heading up to the Pacific Northwest for a little R&R myself.

No hunting on this trip, but don't tell anybody... I'll be doing a little scouting on the sly.

Tell Thunderhoof I said, "Hi." I've got a challenger for his crown up here in the Eastern Sierra.

Anonymous said...

That steak looks awfully good, Rex. Enjoy a bite or two for me.

Sounds like you guys have a fun time planned. Hope you have a terrific Fourth.

Editor said...

You too, wish all my blog friends were riding, exploring, drinking, eating, fishing and enjoying the Christmas Place this weekend.

defiant_infidel said...

Woooo Hoooo! That makes me extra HUNGRY!

Have a wonderful family weekend and holiday, Rex... Thank you kindly for all the cool stuff you have e-mailed me lately. Sorry to be such a stranger. My hands have been unusually full.

Take best care, Friend.

FHB said...

LOL. Oreos and peanut butter? That's at least two of the food groups, isn't it?

Jon said...

Have a great Fourth.

When you bless dinner, remember our troops!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy, hot, and fun time. Enjoy. Oreos and Peanut butter? He's not cheap is he??? heh

Callie said...

I am bringing my:

baton
camogear
oreos
a case of guiness *drink up*
and errrr.....strawberry licky lotion instead of suntan oil.

Live on the edge!
*laughs*

Have a GREAT 4th my handsome friend.

callie