Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Winners Birdie, Losers Text

Yalobusha Country Club, MS> So I am trying to work or trying to work and blog and I keep getting these text messages. "We are gonna kick your A@@", "Bring your money, losers", "We can't wait to humiliate you" and other crap like that. The retired millionaire team of The Pontotoc Shank (Bill Howard) and The Batesville Bogie (Mark Larson) are itching for a golf rematch this weekend. I talked to Paul (Hot Streak) and he is ready to literally kick the crap out of these millionaire playboys. I guess those two can't remember what happened last year.

3 comments:

FHB said...

Sick em.

Editor said...

plan on it

Anonymous said...

rex, i hope your game is good, cause yo brother, the gulf coast savage, has no game. no you can not have howard and you and him play me and the savage.