Wednesday, November 15, 2006

WEDNESDAY- 3 More Days

Buck Fever, MS> Quack, Braccckk, Grrrr, Brrrrr, Quack, Mooo! Have you ever been trying to work and someone keeps calling you on the phone wanting to know how their grunt call sounds? Burney is driving me bonkers! He calls, he blows his stupid deer tooter and wants to know what I think. I think he is crazy! He wants to talk about where everyone is hunting and where the Black Knight is hiding. He asks me about the weather, and about acorns. Acorns? He also wants to talk about the weird dreams he is having. You do not want to know. My God, is opening day ever going to get here?
Mr. Jones is gearing up for opening day also. He is growing his yearly gray beard and researching all of his family history. He is very proud of his pioneer forefathers and has found that they were all early vegetarians. The Indians called his family that for many generations. I did not have the heart to tell him.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard a tornado(yes, another) hit Lexington this morning and also dipped at the Christmas place to rearrange several deer stands. ps. Don't tell Trent, it'll send him over the edge.

Old Scratch said...

Thats it, I,m coming for blood. HE@@'s coming to breakfast