Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta

Google
 

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Catching Up


HumpDay, MS> I can't believe that the story about Marian and our weekend took 4 post. It was incredible but now we move on. I started a Meme and Cliff at Hunting Sense took me up on it. A story about a great miss and lessons learned from it. My Worst Mistake.
Meanwhile, Mark brought a boxstand to camp and worked on it most of the weekend.
I am not sure you can kill a deer out of it, looks more like a hog trap to me.
I also wanted to post what I think may be the best picture of the weekend. Everyone was exhausted Saturday night. Erin and Trigger fell asleep on the couch.

5 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Jon said...

Does Trigger snore?

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Editor said...

Hell yes

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Goon said...

LOL, that is funny reminds me of my Lab Dakota

 
At 2:35 AM, Blogger Wesley yuniarty said...

jual rumah tangerang alam sutera jual rumah tangerang bsd jual rumah tangerang gading serpong Jasa Bangun Rumah jasa bangun rumah jasa desain jasa desain arsitektur jasa desain furniture agen properti jual beli rumah jasa konsultasi properti jasa kontraktor jasa kontraktor contblock jasa kontraktor cor hotmix jasa kontraktor drainase jasa kontraktor instalasi listrik jual seragam kaos konveksi baju jual kostum bola sablon polyflex jual baju online Video Jasa Rumah Bangunan Jasa Arsitek Jasa Desain Interior Jual Paving Block Jual Pasir Jual Bata Biro Jasa Jasa Pemasaran pelatihan karyawan jasa akuntansi biro jasa perijinan Rental Mobil Jakarta Jasa Catering Jasa Video Shooting

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger Kieth daeng said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home