Deer Camp Blog

Deer Camp Blog- the outdoor column of The Bodock Times- (a satirical periodical) Humor and Hunting at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on the edge of the Mississippi Delta


Thursday, May 24, 2007

No Chance Award

Acceptance Speech, MS> I have made sure to be nominated in several categories in the Bloggers Choice Awards. There is no way in hell that a Southern Blog about Deer Hunting can win, but a few more people might come visit. If you get a chance, at least go vote for me and leave a comment. Thanks!
Click Here!- search (humor, sports, best blog)

Better yet, he is the link Bloggers Choice Awards- Deer Camp Blog


At 11:47 AM, Blogger Kristine said...


This is so cool! I may have to go and join this Bloggers Choice thing so I can vote for you.

Good job and congratulations on a well deserved nomination.

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Matt said...

All right. The wheels have been set in motion. You're hosting the convention. Let's just try and have it sometime when I can parlay it with a Rebels game!

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Editor said...

I'll put the fix in so we actually win a game this year.

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Jon said...

Rex, what category are you under? I checked "Humor" and was told no "Southern" types were allowed.

I tried to nominate myself but they refused me!

also, I've peen picking Peaches and "processing" them all day and I find a "meme" I got tagged with from Othmar, that, It looks like, started with You?

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Editor said...

Jon, blogging works in mysterious ways. Vote early and vote often!
will fix detail to make it easier you old pea picker.

At 11:10 PM, Blogger blogagog said...

I woulda voted for you, but bugnemot didn't have any working usernames :(. So basically I did... nothing for you.

At 1:56 AM, Blogger AB5SY said...

Without a doubt Boondocktimes is the best blog going today. If your looking for humor, outdoor field & Stream adventure, Rex is the man to follow. A master story teller, and not afraid to hand out an invite to come on down and spend a weekend and visit with him and new friends at the fabulous Christmas Tree Place. He is worthy of your vote.

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Ivan T. said...

I voted for you.

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Marian said...

I did too!

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Editor said...

thanks everyone, Blogagog it is the thought that counts, I am sure that the thought of toast did not distract you at all.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home