Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Othmar Enterprises


Rich City, BC,CN> Othmar Vohringer leaned back and put his hunting boots up on the mahogany desk. He gazed out the mirrored glass of the skyscraper that was the home to Smart Hunting Strategies Inc. and decided his course of action. He buzzed one of his bevy of beautiful secretaries in, sat her on the desk and said "Take a letter"
Dear Rex,
Thank you for your interest in Smart Hunting Strategies and Outdoors With Othmar Vohringer.
I have graciously enclosed my autograph and a beautiful hat from my private collection.
In exchange, of course, I will be arriving the opening day of the 2007-8 deer season and expect at least a 10-point buck by 7AM. Please insure that these requirements are met.
Your Hunting Friend,

Othmar

Wow! Now I can look and be just like Othmar! Here I am in my new hunting cap! Hurry and get yours today!

Thanks my friend!

4 comments:

GUYK said...

that is a serious hunting hat..but I like my boondocks floppy hats better..keeps the sun and rain off my
ears

Editor said...

when I actually get mine ready, I am going to send you one to battle the squirrels in.

Othmar Vohringer said...

Thanks for the plug. The hat suits you fine. Perhaps you could model tem standing next to a few hot skimpy dressed babes in my new glossy outdoor catalog. Lol :)

-Othmar Vohringer-

Editor said...

don't we all wish :)