Thursday, July 26, 2007

Brotherly Blogging


Big Rack, MI> They are blogging brothers and play off of each other very well. The oldest is Jeff. He is a fanatical hunter from way back. The little brother is Art. He is the photo guy. They have put together a really nice blog that captures the spirit of hunting. The wives are even hunting! Great pics and a constant slideshow that features Fred Bear. They have a forum and a photo section and they have a really nice High Country bow for sale! How much? They are big bowhunters and their blog looks like it will get a lot of attention as deer season moves closer. They have already linked to the Outdoor Bloggers Summit.Go see them and check out each section, you will be glad you did. the name of their great site is SimplyOutdoors. They seem like honest, fun people and I wish them the best of luck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen this site too. They're from my home state. Go Michigan!

I'll have to make sure to add them to the Summit Supporters blog roll as well.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm not just the photo guy. I do hunt and fish too. I will be honest though and say that the bro does shoot more deer than me! Another confession is that the photos on the site were mainly taken by my wife although I can claim a few!!

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way. Thanks for the website plug! Glad my hard work has paid off. The site was completely designed by yours truely!

Editor said...

don't be upset Art, at least all the girls know you are the handsome one.

jeffthedj said...

Thanks for the write up! and as art says i do shoot all the deer on our site!lol..great site by the way.