I received an award yesterday from my new friend
Becky at Tall Cool Drink of Water. You are supposed to choose 5 people that really help grow the blogosphere community.
“And what is the Power of Schmooze? It’s a blogging community involvement award for those bloggers who make the effort to connect and develop relationships in the blogosphere. Some leave great comments along the way, while others are faithful readers who’s presence you are aware of.”
There are many people who make this committment and should be rewarded for their efforts. It takes a tremendous amount of time. I would like to pass this on to some great friends and blogs.
1. Kristine at Hunt Smart, Think Safety She always leaves great thought provoking comments and schmoozes easily with all types of bloggers.
2. Kevin at HuntingLife.com He has just launched a new hunting website that is sure to be a hit. He has great hunting related post on all hunting issues. You can win an elk tag there if you hurry!
3. Dazd at Dazd and Confuzed Captions, fun factoids, strange twist on the news and always leaves comments and welcomes new bloggers to his gigantic blogroll.
4. Translator at Rosetta Rants He is making a hit in the blogosphere. His post are witty and bound to make you think about how crazy this world can be. Can you help him translate? Translate this, link exchange you, me!
5. Denny at BackWoods Drifter He seems to know every blogger in the Mountains, and he also knows, understands and communicates how to recognize trees, flowers, and many other things in the woods that you may take for granted. Blood Root?
Pass this award on to 5 others and keep the community of friends growing.