Friday, January 05, 2007

The Call of the Othmar


Snowy Stand, British Columbia (Canada)> A great writer has graciously allowed me to link with him. (kind of a Canadian Jack London) He is a tremendous hunter and shares his knowledge of the outdoors with everyone. I think he is a retired gazillionaire, how else would he get the time to run five blogs? His name is Othmar Vohringer, and let me tell you Othmar knows hunting.
His deer hunting blog is Whitetail Deer Passion . Secrets, Tips, Pics, Strategy, he knows and shares all. All deerhunters need to go and explore his blogs.

Do you want to chat about all kinds of hunting?


Maximum Deer Hunting Knowledge


He shares his knowledge of the Outdoors

Outdoor news spans the globe,
even my little corner in Mississippi

Want to know about Turkeys?
He tells the Fowl truth

Please visit his sites. Tell him Rex sent you!

2 comments:

Othmar Vohringer said...

“Wow, Rex (Editor)” –he said blushing heavily and spilling his coffee over the keyboard- thanks a million for the plug you give me here. Talking about a million “retired gazillionaire”. I wish, don’t we all, unfortunately I have an ordinary eight hour job like most all of us. I am blessed with energy and need very little sleep and that gives me the time to write on my blogs.

Thanks again Editor.

-Othmar Vohringer-

Editor said...

good luck, I will keep checking your sites and hope I can link to a few post. Would like to link to most of your blogs if possible.
Keep writing, I know that just having one person enjoy your work makes it worthwhile.