Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Last Damn Time...


The area code for Memphis is (901). My answering machine is full of messages from there. I don't even answer the phone when it rings.
Mark calls (Memphis) "Why don't you have that giant buck that Drew shot on the top of your blog? Blah, Blah, Monster, Blah, Rebels, Blah, 11-point, Blah.
Click! I hang up.
The phone rings, it is Drew (Memphis) Uncle Rex! Why don't you have my deer pic on the blog? Blah, Blah, my first deer, Blah, Blah, Giant Monster, Blah, all my friends, Blah, Blah, Blah.
Click! I hang up.
This is the last damn time I'm putting that scrawny buck up on the blog. If you want another picture, you will have to look in a steamer trunk at the bottom of Enid Lake to get it. HA-HA-HA.

1 comment:

Othmar Vohringer said...

looks like you're busy answering phone calls. Ha, ha. Nice buck though.

-Othmar Vohringer-